Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Day Teacher Gifts

For my little boy's preschool teachers I made flowers for Valentine's Day. I love using Stampin' Up! punches to make flowers. It is so simple to do. I use my scrap pieces of  paper and  punch 6-8 pieces of the same image, crumple them up in your hand and then flatten back out and place a brad through the center. That is it! I attached mine to a green pipe cleaner and then wrapped that around a wooden plant stick for extra support.
 
 
I couldn't stop there though! I had to make something pretty to give them their Valentine chocolates in.

 
 
Here is what each received.
 
 
 
I then placed  them into these adorable fabric bags. My little boy Alex made the tags!
 

 
Hope you had a great Valentine's day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment